1. PARTICIPATION : All men and women between 18-69 years are entitled to participate in the "Olympus Mythical Trail" (OMT). No other limit is set than the race total limit of 150 participants (no matter their nationality or residency). Important notice: OMT organization does not furnish any foreign athlete with "Invitation Letter" for security reasons. Each participant is obliged to obtain a visa from their country at their own responsibility.
2. REGISTRATION DEADLINES : Registration procedure opens on January 6th and lasts until the number of 150 (one hundred fifty) entrants will be completed. Otherwise, registration ends up on 15th of June.
3. QUALIFICATION FOR NON-GREEK RESIDENTS: Basic condition for participating in Olympus Mythical Trail is previous experience on similar kind of races (mountain, sky, trail, fell) no matter athletes nationality (according to OMT regulations qualification terms are stricter for Greek athletes than foreign ones!). For foreign athletes, qualification is an 80K (50M) trail/mountain race at least, took place in the last three calendar years and certified by ITRA with score 350 or more! Thus, every applicant should complete their ITRA account address (URL) in the relative field of application follows.
4. ENTRY FEE: Participation fee costs 140 euros (one hundred forty) payable along with application through credit/debit/prepaid card. By completing the application form, applicant is being redirected to Bank's secure environment page for paying the fee accordingly.
5. REGISTRATION PROCEDURE: a) > Approval: In case that application meets the qualification set by the organization is consequently being approved and an automated email is being sent to applicant, confirming their definite participation in the race, b) > Rejection: In case that an application does not meet the requirements set, this is rejected and the amount paid (less Bank charges) is being refunded
6. RULES & REGULATIONS: Should each participant read carefully rules and regulations before the race. It is supposed that every participant undertakes their own responsibility of taking part in the race!
7. NO MEDICAL CERTIFICATE IS REQUIRED : Athletes are NOT required to present any kind of medical certificate for their good health. However, the participants themselves should be fully aware of their competence to enter in such a demanding race as the Olympus Mythical Trail. It is defined that by accepting the entry in Mythical, one takes full responsibility for anything that might happen during or after the race. Organizers are fully indemnified from any damage might caused to participants during, before or after the race.
Accept the above terms by ticking below before proceeding to the registration form